- 150g steamed crab meat
- 150g steamed barramundi or white fish meat
- ⅓ cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped chives
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 10 zucchini blossoms
- ⅔ cup & ⅛ cup of all-purposed flour
- 1 cup of soda water
- 1½ cups of vegetable or canola oil
- I used two blue swimmer crabs which I cut in half and steamed for 4-5 minutes. I then transferred them to a plate to cool while I steamed the barramundi fillet for 7-9 minutes.
- Next I extracted the crab meat using a small fork and placed it in a bowl. I then flaked the fish, being careful to discard any bones and added it to the crab meat. Next, add the mascarpone cheese, chives and salt and mixe well.
- Cover mixture and refrigerate until needed.
- Stuff and fry the blossoms. (Visited the website for more details)
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: allthingsnice.typepad.com