- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 skin-on bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 4 tablespoons honey
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Liberally salt and pepper the chicken breast halves. Heat the oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat and sear the chicken, skin side only, until brown and beginning to crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the orange glaze: In a small saucepan, heat the orange juice concentrate, honey, and salt and pepper, to taste, over medium heat, and boil for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Turn the chicken over and brush each piece with the glaze. Turn the chicken skin side up and transfer the pan to the oven. Bake until the internal temperature reaches 160 to 170 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer, brushing on more glaze halfway through, about 15 minutes in total. Let the chicken rest for 10 minutes on a cutting board. Remove the chicken breast from the bone and slice the meat on the bias. Transfer the chicken to a serving platter and serve.
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: sugarandspice-celeste.blogspot.com