- ¼ cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey
- ½ teaspoon(s) chopped thyme
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 5 ounce(s) baby arugula
- 3 Asian pears cored and very thinly sliced on a mandoline, cores discarded 1 1/2 pounds?peeled
- ½ cup(s) salted roasted pumpkin seeds
- 3 ounce(s) fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- Sea salt, for sprinkling
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil with the
lemon juice, honey and chopped thyme. Season the salad dressing with
salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss the arugula with the pear slices and pumpkin seeds. Add the dressing and toss well. Top with the crumbled goat cheese, sprinkle lightly with sea salt and serve right away.
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: Rinne Allen