- 1 large head of broccoli, cooked and cut the florets into small pieces ( 4 c. chopped)
- ½ cup Alfredo sauce (from a jar)
- 6 small baguette slices
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and diced ( 4 c. chopped chicken)
- 3 slices mozzarella cheese (or young cheddar)
- In a small bowl, mix together the broccoli and Alfredo sauce.
- Arrange the chicken over 3 of the baguette slices. Top with the broccoli Alfredo mixture. Top with a piece of cheese, cut to fit, and the remaining bread.
Photo Credit: Matthew Mead
Source : http://lub-cdn.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/story_slideshow_thumb/7685708.jpg