- 1 (8-ounce) package whipped cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach, divided
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced, divided
- 2 avocados, peeled and thinly sliced, divided
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts, divided
- 1 cucumber
- pea tendrils
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, salt, and pepper. Spread
about 1 tablespoon cream-cheese mixture onto 1 bread slice.
Layer spinach, cucumber, avocado, and alfalfa sprouts. Top with
a second bread slice.
- Cut each sandwich into 3 rectangles. Repeat with remaining
cream-cheese mixture, bread, and vegetables. Garnish with
cucumber slices and pea tendrils, if desired. Serve immediately.
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: teatimemagazine.com