- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 4 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and quartered
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 4 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 24 garlic cloves, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 2 large rimmed baking sheets with nonstick spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with ½ cup olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt and black pepper. Transfer potatoes in single layer onto baking sheets, dividing equally. Roast 30 minutes.
- While potatoes are roasting, make the dressing by whisking extra-virgin olive oil, lemon juice, dill, and lemon peel in small bowl. Pour two tablespoons of the mixture into another small bowl and add garlic.
- Divide garlic mixture between baking sheets with potatoes and toss to coat; reverse baking sheets and continue to roast until potatoes are tender and brown around edges, about 15 minutes longer.
- In a large bowl, toss roasted potatoes with enough of remaining dressing to coat and serve.
Photo Credit: priepel.blogspot.com