- 4 slices wheat bread
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped nuts (sunflower seeds, almonds or walnuts)
- ¼ cup strawberries, finely diced
- 4 skewers (optional)
- Additional fresh fruit such as kiwi, strawberries, grapes or pineapple (optional)
- Trim crusts from bread. Gently press bread or flatten with a rolling pin. Spread each slice with 2 tablespoons peanut butter and 2 tablespoons honey. Sprinkle 2 bread slices with 1 tablespoon nuts each. Sprinkle remaining slices with strawberries.
- Cut each slice in half. Firmly roll up each slice and serve, or thread the roll-ups and fruit onto skewers and serve as kabobs.
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: culinary.net