- 12 oz(360g) spaghetti
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- 10 oz(300g) can of baby clams or mussels
- 8 oz(240g) large shelled shrimps
- 8 oz(240g) can of tomatoes
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water till tender.
- Meanwhile,peel and crush garlic.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan,add garlic and fry for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp and fry,stirring,for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain clams and mussels and add to pan with tomatoes and their juice and seasoning.
- Cook for about 3 minutes,stirring to break up tomatoes.
- Drain spaghetti completely.
- Add to seafood sauce with parsley and toss lightly over a low heat till well coated.
- Serve seafood spaghetti immediately.
Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/14735632@N07/