- 1 baguette
- 1or 2 slices baked turkey
- 1 slice of crunchy bacon
- 2 slice avocado
- Radish Sprouts (or any sprouts of your choosing)
- 4 tomato slices
- 2 slice Monterey Jack cheese
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup mayonnaise (optional)
- Halve the baguette horizontally
- (optional) Spread some butter, yoghurt or mayonnaise on one slice of baguette.
- Layer the baguette with turkey, a tomato slice, bacon, handful of sprout, a slice of cheese, and a slice of avocado.
- Add a small pinch of salt and pepper to the avocado slice, press bread slices gently together.
- Slice in half and serve.
Photo Credit: Stephanie Wright Hession