- ½ cup light mayo (reduced fat mayonnaise).
- 1 dutch crunch bread
- 60 g thinly sliced deli turkey breast (6 slices)
- 4 slices cheddar
- 6 slices tomato
- 6 leaf lettuce leaves
- Mix the mayo and seasonings together until blended.
- Cut the bread horizontal in two pieces.
- Spread the mayo mixture onto 1 bread half.
- Layer with lettuce, tomato, turkey and cheddar cheese.
- Add the pepper if desired, Top with the remaining bread slice.
- Slice the sandwich vertically in two with a sharp knife.