- 8 sweet mini peppers or gypsy peppers, stemmed, cut in half lengthwise, and seeded $
- 8 ounces asparagus spears, ends trimmed, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided $
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Pinch red chile flakes
- ½ cup fresh goat cheese
- Preheat broiler with rack set in top third of oven.
- Toss peppers and asparagus in 1 tbsp. oil and spread out on a
rimmed baking sheet. Broil, turning often, until starting to soften and
brown slightly, 6 minutes.
- Whirl garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper, chile flakes, and goat cheese in a food processor until just combined.
- Spoon about 1 tbsp. cheese mixture into each pepper half and top with asparagus. Drizzle with remaining 1 tbsp. oil.
Note: Gluten free • 25 mins to make • Serves 8
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: Iain Bagwell
Recipe from : sunset.com