- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon chipotle sauce (Tabasco or Louisiana)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Slice the avocado in half and remove the stone. Prick all over with a
fork, or cut criss-cross patterns with a knife. This allows the sauce
to penetrate the flesh.
- Pour the sauce over each half, then top with lime juice and salt and pepper.
- In the cavity where the stone has been, put a fourth of the cheese on
each avocado half. Place under the hot grill for 2 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and grill (broil for Americans!) for another 2 minutes until completely melted and avocado warmed through.
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: morselsandmusings.blogspot.com