- 2 individual packages graham crackers
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package prepared chocolate frosting
- Line the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan with graham crackers.
- In a large
bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Stir well. Stir in whipped topping
to pudding mixture. Spread half of mixture over graham cracker layer.
Top with another layer of graham crackers and the remaining pudding. Top
all with a final layer of graham crackers and frost with chocolate
- Refrigerate until serving.
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: allrecipes.com