- ½ cup dark chocolate (chocolate bars or chocolate chips)
- 20 fresh mint leaves
- ½ teaspoon light olive oil
- Melt the dark chocolate 1 minute in the microwave at half power, stirring after 30 sec.
- Add the oil with the melted chocolate and mix with a fork.
- Dip the fresh mint leaves into the melted chocolate one by one, covering ¾ of each leaf with chocolate.
- Place the dipped leaves on a parchment-lined baking sheet (wax paper).
- Place the baking sheet into a freezer for 30 minutes until the chocolate is firm and chilled. (30 min - 2 hours).
- Serve dark chocolate mint leaves straight from the freezer.