- 2½ cups flour
- 1 Tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cups butter
- 6 oz. cream cheese
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 Tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon juice from a fresh orange
- 10 cups sweetened flaked coconut, divided in to 6 cup and 4 cup portions
- 1 bag Hershey Kisses
- Mix flour, baking poser and salt and half the coconut in a bowl.
- In a second bowl, beat butter, cream cheese, sugar, egg yolks, vanilla and orange juice.
- Combine well the two mixtures. Refrigerate for an hour.
- preheat oven to 350F. Make 2-inch balls from the dough and roll it in the rest of the coconut. Make sure it is completely covered.
- Place it on a baking pan and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Once taken out of the oven, when it is hot – stick a Hershey Kiss into each cookie.
- Bake again for about 1 minute.
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: rookno17.com