- 1 Cup Mascarpone Cheese At Room Temperature
- Zest & Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 Teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
- 3 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs, Cleaned Of Fat And Cut Into 1 Inch Dice
- 1½ Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Peeled & Minced
- Salt & Pepper
- ⅓ Cup Chopped Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 (9 Ounce) Bag Baby Spinach
- 1 (500 Gram) Package Pasta
- Sauteed Garlic Breadcrumbs or
- Grated Parmigiano Reggiano/ Pecorino Cheese
- Combine the zest, lemon juice, mascarpone and pepper in a bowl, then
whisk to combine.
- Bring a pasta pot of salted water to a boil.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a skillet and cook the chicken until it is
cooked through and just beginning to brown, 6-8 minutes. Add the garlic
and cook another minute or two, then season with salt and pepper.
the pasta until al dente, taking it off the heat 1-2 minutes before you
would normally remove it. Drain, reserving about ½ cup of the pasta
water. Return the pasta to the pot and set over medium heat.
- Stir in the
mascarpone and lemon mixture, chicken, tomatoes and spinach. Loosen the
sauce with about ¼ cup of the water and toss all over the ingredients
together until the spinach has wilted and everything is piping hot,
adding a little additional pasta water, if needed.
- Serve immediately, topped with grated cheese or sauteed breadcrumbs.
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: italian.betterrecipes.com