- 2 ½ lbs. any boneless white fish fillet
- ½ C coriander, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. Harissa
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ C milk
- 3 C Italian seasoned breadcrumbs (Progresso Brand is very good)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Using a paper towel, apply 1 tbsp. olive oil to baking pan.
- Beat eggs and milk together in one of the bowls.
- Add sour cream, harissa, coriander, and salt and pepper.
- Pour bread crumbs into the second bowl.
- Place each piece of fish, one at a time, into the egg mixture, covering thoroughly.
- Dredge egg-covered fish in breadcrumbs.
- Repeat process for remaining pieces of fish.
- Place fish on greased baking sheet.
- Bake fish for 35 minutes at 375 degrees F or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: amideastfeast.com