- 2 Large Portobello Mushroom Caps
- 1 Cup Cooked Spaghetti Squash
- ½ cup Homemade Sauce (Jared PIzza Sauce would work or even salsa)
- 1 oz Fancy Shredded Cheese
- Pinch of Dried Basil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Wipe the mushroom caps clean and remove the stems.
- Place the caps upside the cookie sheet.
- Top each with the cut squash,half the sauce,and half the cheese.
- Sprinkle on a little basil and cook for about 10 minutes until the cheese melts and the mushroom softens. Serve while warm
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: greenlitebites.com