- 1 (25 ounce) bag beef ravioli
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 -3 teaspoons red peppers
- Italian spices
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pour about half of the pasta sauce in the bottom of crock pot.
- Add frozen ravioli.
- Pour additional pasta sauce, tomato sauce, water, and red pepper over ravioli (I usually pour the pasta sauce on first and then shake together the tomato sauce, water, and red pepper in the empty pasta sauce jar to mix them).
- Sprinkle Italian seasonings over sauces.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Turn crock pot on low and cook for 4-5 hours (until ravioli are tender).
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: food.com