- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 English cucumber, cut lengthwise in half, hen crosswise into ¼-inch-thick slices
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced (about ¼ cup)
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh dill
- In large bowl, with whisk, stir together vinegar, oil, honey, salt and cayenne until well blended. Add cucumber, onion and dill and gently toss until well coated in vinaigrette.Refrigerate at least 10 minutes or up to 1 hour before serving.
- Toss again before serving. Makes about 4 ½ cups.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: SchnucksCooks.com