- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ cup water
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- ½ cup chili garlic sauce
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 medium mangos – peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 avocados – peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 (10 ounce) package spring lettuce mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, stir together the brown sugar and water. Bring to a boil, then pour into a medium bowl. Stir in the garlic chili sauce and lime juice. Set the dressing aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together the tomatoes, mangos and avocados. Arrange the spring salad mix on serving plates.. Drizzle dressing over the top.
Recipe courtesy of : Allrecipes.com
Photo courtesy of: goodmood-food.tumblr.com