- 4 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares,chopped
- 12 large fresh strawberries,blotted dry
- 1/2 cup almonds,toasted and finely chopped
Instructions:Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
- In small heavy saucepan,heat chocolate on lowest heat,stirring frequently until chocolate is almost melted.
- Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate into small bowl.
- Hold strawberry by stem end and dip straight down into melted chocolate until 2/3 of the way up strawberry.
- Immediately roll strawberry in chopped almonds in small dish until well coated.
- Place chocolate nut strawberries on waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- Chill until chocolate is set.
Photo Credit: slavasrecipes.com