For the salad
- 2 cups rotisserie-cooked chicken, cubed
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, cooled and diced
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup bleu cheese crumbles (optional)
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 4 (10-inch) tortillas
For the dressing
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix all the dressing ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the lettuce, chicken and dressing and toss so everything is coated. Gently toss in the tomato and egg.
- Grill or heat the tortillas.
- Add the salad mixture to the middle of each tortilla and top with the avocado slices, sunflower seeds and blue cheese crumbles (if you're using them).
- Fold the bottom portion of the tortilla toward the top and one side of the tortilla in toward the other. Roll up the tortilla and slice in half to serve on individual plates.
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: chefmom.sheknows.com