- ½ cup (packed) light brown sugar
- ½ cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- ⅓ cup hot chili paste (such as sambal oelek)
- ¼ cup fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuo nam)
- ¼ cup Sriracha
- 2 teaspoons finely grate peeled ginger
- 1 ½ lb. skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into 2 pieces
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat. Whisk brown sugar, vinegar, chili paste, fish sauce, Sriracha, and ginger in a large bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat. Thread 4 or 5 chicken pieces onto each skewer.
- Transfer marinade to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until reduced by half (about 1 cup), 7-10 minutes.
- Grill chicken, turning and basting often with reduced marinade, until cooked through, 8-10 minutes.
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: culinarycovers.com