- 350 g mushrooms
- ½ cup of hot broth or water appliances
- a few pieces of dried mushrooms
- 2 tsp Worcester sauce
- 1 small onion, shallot
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 glass of brandy
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup ( 60 ml ) of heavy cream 30%
- Place a pan on the heat, melt the butter.
- Place the mushrooms along with the onions and fry in a little more heat stirring every minute until the mushrooms are lightly browned.
- Add the mustard and mix. Pour the brandy and boil for a minute.
- Pour the broth with dried mushrooms and Worcester sauce and cream.
- Bring to a boil, set fire to moderate and cook the sauce for about 4 minutes until thickened .
- One minute before the end add the chopped parsley.
- Check that the sauce is salty, respectively .
Photo Credit: kwestiasmaku.com
Source : http://www.kwestiasmaku.com/kuchnia_polska/wieprzowina/poledwiczka_z_pieprzem_z_sosem_pieczarkowym/przepis.html