- 2 nectarines, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salt, Pepper
- 4 cups mixed bitter greens (such as Arugula and Mizuna)
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 8 ounces Burrata or fresh Mozzarella, cut or torn into 1-inch pieces
- Toss nectarines, onion, vinegar, and sugar in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper. Let sit 10 minutes.
- Pour off pickling liquid from nectarines and onion, reserving liquid. Add greens, mint, 2 tablespoons oil, and 2–3 tablespoons reserved liquid; toss to combine.
- Place burrata on plates, top with salad, and drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Photo Credit: (flickr.com) Eatswellwithothers
Source : http://fiveandspice.com/2013/07/31/pickled-nectarine-and-burrata-salad/