- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ⅓ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon granulated sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large pot, bring the 2 cups of vegetable broth to a boil. Stir in quinoa and cook until broth is evaporated and quinoa is tender, about 20 minutes. Pour quinoa into a medium bowl and fluff with a fork.
- Stir in garlic, lime juice, cilantro, and sugar. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve warm.
Photo Credit: live-eat-healthy.com
Source : www.live-eat-healthy.com/2013/07/cilantro-lime-quinoa.html