- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Pinch ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 croissants, halved
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 3 slices cooked bacon
- Place the eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper in the blender and mix until very frothy, about 1 minute. Heat a saute pan over medium heat and, when hot, add the butter to the pan, swirling to coat. Pour the egg mixture into the pan. Using the rubber spatula, stir continuously and scrape down sides so as to evenly cook the mixture.
- Once the mixture resembles wet scrambled eggs, after about 30 seconds, use the rubber spatula to smooth the eggs so that they are an even depth throughout. Cook until almost set, about 10 seconds longer, and use the rubber spatula to cut the omelet in ½. Carefully slide the omelet halves out of the pan onto the plate.
- Start by laying avocado slices onto one half of croissant, topping with ½ a omelet and top with the bacon and avocado slices. Add a pinch of salt and ground black pepper to taste. Top with remaining half of croissant.
Note : Makes 2 Sandwiches.
Photo found at: the-match-point.tumblr.com