- 300 gr Mushroom
- juice of 1 lemon
- 200 gr of artichoke hearts in a jar
- 16 raw Prawns(or scampi)
- 1 shallot
- 30 gr butter
- few sprigs of chives
- salt and pepper
- 5 egg yolks
- 40 gr of powdered sugar
- 12.5 cl champagne
- Wash mushrooms, clean them, cut them into quarters and sprinkle with lemon juice. Drain artichoke hearts and cut into strips.
- Un-Shell the prawns (keep the tails).
- Prepare sabayon. In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar until they turn white. Place the bowl in a bain-marie and beat again about 5 to 8 minutes gradually adding the champagne frothy.
- Preheat oven to 220 ° C (therm. 7-8). Peel and chop the shallot. Do it lightly in a pan with butter. Add mushrooms, artichoke hearts, salt and pepper, brown for 8 minutes. Add the prawns and cook for 5 minutes (but no more) turning.
- Divide the contents of the pan in slightly bowls and pour over the sabayon. Bake in the oven for 4 minutes. Garnish with chives and enjoy immediately.
Note: Serves 4.
Photo Credit: cuisine.larousse.fr